1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Am i the only one....

Discussion in 'General Cisco Certifications' started by jonny7_2002, Mar 18, 2010.

1. jonny7_2002

jonny7_2002 Byte Poster

or does everyone who starts studying for Cisco really enjoy it and not want to put it down....? its so more-ish!!!!:twisted:

I hope this doesnt sound extremely sad.... i do have a life but just getting engrossed in the study aswell!! :biggrin

i watch one CBT Nugget video in my lunch break and then i just want to do Cisco stuff all day!!!

I think ive got issues!!!?:blink

Certifications: CCNA R&S, CCNP R&S, CCDA, CCNA Voice, CCNA Wireless & CCNA Security
    WIP: CCIE V5 (when its out)
  2. danielno8

danielno8 Gigabyte Poster

that is very sad......but only to those who haven't got involved with it :)

networking is a very interesting subject.

Certifications: CCENT, CCNA
    WIP: CCNP
  3. TommyTee

TommyTee Byte Poster

I found when I was on the icnd1 i was really into it by the end of icnd2 i was really ready to move on. Going to have a shot at the CCNA:S no as that line of things is more suited to what I like doing, hope the theory from stuff learnt at uni might actually be useful soon.

4. gurusapprentice

gurusapprentice Nibble Poster

Well personally I aggree with you I'm doing a degree as a mature student in networking and systems support and just love networking but have had to do web design and programming databases etc as I said to my year tutor "I aint intrested in Java this that n tother Just let do some networking lol.

Certifications: MCSA+Messaging
    WIP: Degree CCNA/CCNP 70-622 MCITP:E e