1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Alan Wake Anyone?

Discussion in 'The Lounge - Off Topic' started by pete.grant, May 24, 2010.

1. pete.grant

pete.grant Byte Poster

Anyone played/completed it yet? Completed it on Normal mode now playing through on Nightmare and it's intense! I think it's a great game but not too sure it was worth the 5 year wait!

Certifications: A+ IT Technician, CCENT, CEH, CPTS, CIW Security Analyst, ITIL v3 Foundation, Master CIW Administrator, MCITP (Windows Server 2008:SA), MCSA on Windows Server 2008, MCSA:Security on Windows Server 2003, MCTS (70-648, 70-652), Network+, SCNS, Security+, Server+
  2. Fergal1982

Fergal1982 Petabyte Poster

Playing through Ep 2 at the moment in normal. Liking it a fair bit actually, although I agree with some reviewers that the manuscripts ruin things a little for me.

Certifications: ITIL Foundation; MCTS: Visual Studio Team Foundation Server 2010, Administration
    WIP: None at present
  3. Gingerdave

Gingerdave Megabyte Poster

Its on my list of things to play, and in fact my Girlfriend expressed some interest in it so I may well play it with her.

I did pick up Red Dead Redemption and am having a whale of a time with that. Much better then GTA 4 IMHO.

Certifications: A+,MCP, MCDST, VCP5 /VCP-DV 5, MCTS AD+ Net Inf 2008, MCSA 2008
    WIP: MCSA 2012
  4. BrizoH

BrizoH Byte Poster

I'm on Episode 3 at the moment, pretty good but I'm not totally blown away with it.

Once I've finished it'll be getting traded in for Red Dead Redemption, I'm looking forward to that

Certifications: CCNA, CCNA Security
    WIP: CCNP