Agggghhh, Booking an exam is harder than passing damnit

Discussion in 'The Lounge - Off Topic' started by warrmr, Sep 12, 2007.

1. warrmr

warrmr Byte Poster

on friday i took a practice test and got a wonderful score of 88% so my tutor told me to go ahead and book the exam. but the only person who has the password to the exam machines is ill.

i cant book with the test center i want through the VUE website as it can only be done internally for this particular center.

no one has a clue and its stressing me out more than revising for the exam did.

just had to have a little rant. i would go ahead and book it up for another test center but that would cost me £103 as my exam vouchers are all payed for and at the test center in my file.

it was supposed to be a good day today
    be in town for 930 leasurly walk to the test center
    sit 70-290 and pass ( hopefully) come home for lunch time and play splintercell pandora tomorow then go out for a nice posh meal with the guys from work.

but no today has consited of calling the test center and trying to get through since 9am. eventually got through at midday,
    then sat on my arse playing computer games all day,( you have to blow things up when your stressed )

agggggghhhhh stress.

Certifications: MCP 70-270, 70-290
    WIP: MCSA + Messaging, MCSE + Security
  2. nugget
    Honorary Member

nugget Junior toady

Sorry< to hear about the bad luck mate. Still, you now have another week to revise and maybe pick up another couple of percent.:D

Certifications: A+ | Network+ | Security+ | MCP (270,271,272,290,620) | MCDST | MCTS:Vista
    WIP: MCSA, 70-622,680,685
  3. warrmr

warrmr Byte Poster

Yay, i should have my test booked for tuesday morning 10am.

They just have to find the list of exam vouchers now :S so i best start swatting up again as ive had a week off revision now

Certifications: MCP 70-270, 70-290
    WIP: MCSA + Messaging, MCSE + Security