Advice on buying Network+ questions needed

Discussion in 'Network+' started by TimoftheC, Sep 6, 2007.

1. TimoftheC

TimoftheC Kilobyte Poster

Guys,

I've been teaching myself the Network+ course now for some **cough** months with a view to taking the exam at the end of this month (September). I've read the Mike Myers book twice and the Groth book once as well as looked at a number of resources on the net.

The next step for me is to try and get my hands on as many exam type questions as I can because trying to keep all the info in my brain when I don't apply it (I don't work in computers yet) is a little difficult for me at times.

The question that I have is can anyone recommend any of the sellers to me that provide practice Network+ exam questions? I'm looking for the most up-to-date questions at the most cost effective price (i.e. as cheap as possible :) ).

Alternatively, if anyone has any links to some web resources offering exam questions, I would be very grateful. To get the ball rolling on this, I would recommend this site: -

http://certification.about.com/gi/d...ts=1&zu=http://www.passitnow.com/comptia.html

Thnx

Certifications: A+; Network+
    WIP: MCDST???
  2. greenbrucelee
    Highly Decorated Member Award

greenbrucelee Zettabyte Poster

Practice exams from Transcender etc are good just make sure you dont get any brain dumps or you wont really learn anything.

Certifications: A+, N+, MCDST, Security+, 70-270
    WIP: 70-620 or 70-680?
  3. nXPLOSi

nXPLOSi Terabyte Poster

Have you already used the Mike Meyers questions on the CD that comes with the book? For the A+ I found the questions from Meyers the closest to the real thing. If you have then I would also say Transcender to be very good, although it can be pricey! They do have discounts every now and again, I got 20% off for my A+ questions just through sheer luck of looking on the site every few days.

Good luck with the exam when you take it mate :)

Certifications: A+, Network+, Security+, MCSA 2003 (270, 290, 291), MCTS (640, 642), MCSA 2008
    WIP: MCSA 2012
  4. Rafek

Rafek Kilobyte Poster

Hi TimoftheC

The Transcender software although pricey is regarded quite highly around these parts.

As you've got the Mike Meyers Network+ all in one, have a look on his site, he's released another set of exam questions and he's got more coming next week, they're free if you have one of his books. Clicky

Certifications: A+, Network+
    WIP: IPT/IPCC stuff
  5. tripwire45
    Honorary Member

tripwire45 Zettabyte Poster

I'll have to go with Transcender. Unless their quality has slipped since I took the Network+, they really helped hone my (test taking) skills.

Certifications: A+ and Network+
  6. Theprof

Theprof Petabyte Poster

Same here, I used transcenders for practice questions. Also Preplogic have good practice exams.

Certifications: A+ | CCA | CCAA | Network+ | MCDST | MCSA | MCP (270, 271, 272, 290, 291) | MCTS (70-662, 70-663) | MCITP:EMA | VCA-DCV/Cloud/WM | VTSP | VCP5-DT | VCP5-DCV
    WIP: VCAP5-DCA/DCD | EMCCA
  7. BrotherBill

BrotherBill Byte Poster

Hi Tim,

Try the link below. It will take you to the Network+ results in the ProProfs QuizSchool. You'll find several quizzes there to try.

Network+ Links On Quizschool

Hope that helps,
    Bill