Advent Training & MCSE

Discussion in 'General Microsoft Certifications' started by paul.hugill, Oct 4, 2007.

1. hbroomhall

hbroomhall Petabyte Poster Gold Member

Er - <cough> - the original post was made a year ago!

Harry.

Certifications: ECDL A+ Network+ i-Net+
    WIP: Server+
  2. mickaveli2001

mickaveli2001 Byte Poster

I don't look at dates, I see it near the top of the section and assume it's fairly recent

Certifications: NC Communication/Computing
    WIP: A+
  3. BosonMichael
    Honorary Member Highly Decorated Member Award 500 Likes Award

BosonMichael Yottabyte Poster

Harry didn't direct the comment at you. :)

Certifications: CISSP, MCSE+I, MCSE: Security, MCSE: Messaging, MCDST, MCDBA, MCTS, OCP, CCNP, CCDP, CCNA Security, CCNA Voice, CNE, SCSA, Security+, Linux+, Server+, Network+, A+
    WIP: Just about everything!
  4. wizard

wizard Petabyte Poster

Forum etiquette says that you should always look at the dates on threads and if it does appear to be quite an old thread and no one has replied for a very long time, situations may have changed, so it is better to start a new thread.

Certifications: SIA DS Licence
    WIP: A+ 2009
  5. Mimi

Mimi New Member

... If, like me, you're going to need a lot of support, then self-study isn't going to be a lot of good.

Not like you! Clever... huh! :D

6. Gingerdave

Gingerdave Megabyte Poster

Wow thats some serious Necroposting. Its normally considered good form too look at when the orginal post was made, as well as when the last post was made, if you had you would have seen that the first post was in 2007 and the last post, which was talking about rasing threads from the dead was September last year.

Certifications: A+,MCP, MCDST, VCP5 /VCP-DV 5, MCTS AD+ Net Inf 2008, MCSA 2008
    WIP: MCSA 2012