1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

ACE Photoshop CS2 (9A0-044)

Discussion in 'Training & Development' started by immoral giant, Oct 15, 2006.

1. immoral giant

immoral giant Nibble Poster

Has anyone done this or know anything about this exam.

I would class myself as very proficient in Photoshop, as well as writing photoshop tutorials in my spare time. I was considering doing the exam, one more certificate for my CV.

But I haven't been able to find much information on this exam on CF or google, lots of braindumps come up and thats basically it.
    Certifications: A+, N+
  2. zimbo
    Honorary Member

zimbo Petabyte Poster

try http://www.adobe.com/support/certification/ace.html
    Certifications: B.Sc, MCDST & MCSA
    WIP: M.Sc - Computer Forensics
  3. immoral giant

immoral giant Nibble Poster

yeh i've read all that, just wanted to know if anyone else has done it or has an opinion on it.

I have found some test questions on the Adobe website which seem pretty easy.
    Certifications: A+, N+
  4. Bluerinse
    Honorary Member

Bluerinse Exabyte Poster

If you find Photoshop straight forward and easy, you are already in the minority, which is always a good thing.

As you have expertise in something which is useful in a niche market and something which you use on a daily basis, it makes perfect sense to me to delve in and get certified on it. That is what certs are all about, they are a way of learning more and proving to others that you really do know your stuff.

Go for it and good luck 8)
    Certifications: C&G Electronics - MCSA (W2K) MCSE (W2K)