ACA Flash CS4 or CS3

Discussion in 'Other IT certifications' started by heonical, Apr 29, 2010.

1. heonical

heonical New Member

i want testking or any answered exam for Last exam
    ACA Flash CS4 or CS3

2. BosonMichael
    Honorary Member Highly Decorated Member Award 500 Likes Award

BosonMichael Yottabyte Poster

If you think you're gonna find braindumps like Testking here, you've absolutely come to the wrong place. We earn our certifications legitimately around here. You should be ashamed, using braindumps to cheat your way through an exam. :dry

Certifications: CISSP, MCSE+I, MCSE: Security, MCSE: Messaging, MCDST, MCDBA, MCTS, OCP, CCNP, CCDP, CCNA Security, CCNA Voice, CNE, SCSA, Security+, Linux+, Server+, Network+, A+
    WIP: Just about everything!
  3. gosh1976

gosh1976 Kilobyte Poster

You've come to the wrong place if all you are doing is looking for braindump material.

I took too long to hit reply and was beat to the punch!

Last edited: Apr 29, 2010
    Certifications: A+, Net+, MCDST, CCENT, MCTS: Win 7 Configuring, CCNA
  4. heonical

heonical New Member

than you for your reply

ok

any body had a material i can study it before i do the exam please reply me

5. BosonMichael
    Honorary Member Highly Decorated Member Award 500 Likes Award

BosonMichael Yottabyte Poster

If you want study material, you should buy it. It would be illegal to give you copies of licensed software or e-books.

Certifications: CISSP, MCSE+I, MCSE: Security, MCSE: Messaging, MCDST, MCDBA, MCTS, OCP, CCNP, CCDP, CCNA Security, CCNA Voice, CNE, SCSA, Security+, Linux+, Server+, Network+, A+
    WIP: Just about everything!
  6. gosh1976

gosh1976 Kilobyte Poster

Adobe has some pretty extensive free study guides for the exam as well as some pretty cheap videos. Nothing a quick google search couldn't find. http://www.adobe.com/education/instruction/ace/

Actually those resources look pretty good for the price from free to $59.99 I may have a look when I have some free time. adobe also has tons of free video tutorials on their site.

Certifications: A+, Net+, MCDST, CCENT, MCTS: Win 7 Configuring, CCNA