1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

About to write Security+

Discussion in 'Security+' started by ChrisCanada, Sep 28, 2010.

1. ChrisCanada

ChrisCanada New Member

So in the last week I have been studying for Security+. I have bought a voucher to write it before the 22nd of October.

I'm using Darril Gibson's Security+ book and I feel really confident from reading all the material, as most of it was review or a quick refresh for me. I got 90/100 in the practice exam on the back of the book. I kind of feel like studying was too easy, so should I do something else as well to study? I have another exam from Studyexams4less.com coming to me. I'm worried that I'm overconfident right now or that my study material wasn't sufficient.
    Certifications: A+, Security+, Network+, CCENT
    WIP: Security+, CCNA, Linux+
  2. BosonMichael
    Highly Decorated Member Award

BosonMichael Yottabyte Poster

Umm... that site is an ad site. Are you certain you purchased an exam from them? They have no storefront.
    Certifications: CISSP, MCSE+I, MCSE: Security, MCSE: Messaging, MCDST, MCDBA, MCTS, OCP, CCNP, CCDP, CCNA Security, CCNA Voice, CNE, SCSA, Security+, Linux+, Server+, Network+, A+
    WIP: Just about everything!
  3. Simonvm

Simonvm Kilobyte Poster

Certifications: MCITP: EST, MCDST, MCTS, A+, N+, CCNP, CCNA Wireless
  4. ChrisCanada

ChrisCanada New Member

Simonv is correct, i mistyped the site. The test exam came free when I purchased my certification voucher.
    Certifications: A+, Security+, Network+, CCENT
    WIP: Security+, CCNA, Linux+
  5. wagnerk
    Highly Decorated Member Award

wagnerk aka kitkatninja Moderator

Good luck for the exam :)

Certifications: CITP, PGCert, BSc, HNC, LCGI, PTLLS, MCT, MCITP, MCTS, MCSE, MCSA:M, MCSA, MCDST, MCP, MTA, MCAS, MOS (Master), A+, N+, S+, ACA, VCA, etc... & 2nd Degree Black Belt
    WIP: PGDip