About Me!!

Discussion in 'New Members Introduction' started by ManishBehal, Jan 29, 2009.

1. ManishBehal

ManishBehal New Member

Hi,

I am Manish, from the UK. Currently a CCIE in Routing and Switching pursuing CCIE Security this year. I have over 10 years industry experience and currently working as a Network Consultant.

My areas of expertise are, routing, switching, ASA, PIX Firewalls, Check Point, RiverBed, IronPort, Nokia f5 BIG-IP, Cisco ACE etc. Generally networking as a whole.

I hope to help others in this forum.

Certifications: CCIE,CCNP,CCDA,CCNP,MCSE,MCSA,MCDST,MCT
    WIP: CCIE Security,
  2. Qs

Qs Semi-Honorary Member Gold Member

I wondered how long it would take for a CCIE to appear.

Welcome to the forums, sir! :)

Qs

Certifications: MCT, MCSE: Private Cloud, MCSA (2008), MCITP: EA, MCITP: SA, MCSE: 2003, MCSA: 2003, MCITP: EDA7, MCITP: EDST7, MCITP: EST Vista, MCTS: Exh 2010, MCTS:ServerVirt, MCTS: SCCM07 & SCCM2012, MCTS: SCOM07, MCTS: Win7Conf, MCTS: VistaConf, MCDST, MCP, MBCS, HND: Applied IT, ITIL v3: Foundation, CCA
  3. Kitkatninja
    Highly Decorated Member Award 500 Likes Award

Kitkatninja aka me, myself & I Moderator

Hi & welcome to CF :)

-Ken

Certifications: MSc, PGDip, PGCert, BSc, HNC, LCGI, MBCS CITP, MCP, MCSA, MCSE, MCE, A+, N+, S+, Server+
    WIP: MSc Cyber Security
  4. Notes_Bloke

Notes_Bloke Terabyte Poster

Hi & welcome to CF:D

NB

Certifications: 70-210, 70-215, A+,N+, Security+
    WIP: MCSA
  5. Jiser

Jiser Kilobyte Poster

Hey, so basically a boff in all things I.T :p

Hopefully getting to retire soon to a small tropical island with yacht? After all that is the answer to every 'where do you want to be in 5 years time questions'.

Certifications: BSc (Hons), PGc, MCTS:Win 7, MCSA W7/MCITP EDST, ITIL Foundation, Prince 2 Foundation, C&G: Web Design, MOS 07: Excel, Word, Powerpoint, Outlook.
  6. ManishBehal

ManishBehal New Member

Where do I want to be in 5 years?

With my own teeth, own hair, where my wife still calls me love, and kids Daddy. Where taxation is low and the recession was a historical thing that happened years ago.

Realistically it will be:-

Wife calls me "old man", kids - don't even talk to me coz' it's un-cool. Tax is nearing 75% in the pound and the nobody rememeber life before the dirty R word.

Teeth and hair - well, I hear Costmetic Surgery is cheap these days.

:)

Certifications: CCIE,CCNP,CCDA,CCNP,MCSE,MCSA,MCDST,MCT
    WIP: CCIE Security,
  7. mattstevenson

mattstevenson Byte Poster

Well that list of certs is pretty hot. Welcome to the forum. I'm sure you'll be a help to others, and hopefully we'll be a help to you (In some way or other).

Certifications: Triple A+. Network+, CCENT
    WIP: MCP, ICND2, Sec+
  8. Alex Wright

Alex Wright Megabyte Poster

Welcome to CF's! (he says before seeing his list of certs and fainting!) :)

Certifications: 70-680 Configuring Windows 7
    WIP: 70-642
  9. BosonMichael
    Honorary Member Highly Decorated Member Award 500 Likes Award

BosonMichael Yottabyte Poster

Welcome!

Yeah, I wish we had more room to put more certifications in our upper profile area...

Certifications: CISSP, MCSE+I, MCSE: Security, MCSE: Messaging, MCDST, MCDBA, MCTS, OCP, CCNP, CCDP, CCNA Security, CCNA Voice, CNE, SCSA, Security+, Linux+, Server+, Network+, A+
    WIP: Just about everything!