1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

About BCS & IET membership and Ceng.

Discussion in 'Professional Associations' started by msl1997, May 18, 2016.

1. msl1997

msl1997 New Member

Dear all,

I am Certforum member. So the following post in " Training and development" area.
    Now I visit "Professional Associations" area. So I post my association question in this area.

I got a B.Sc of electronic since 2000 at part time. I have worked telecommunication industry more than 15 years. And I have a Radio network Engineer more than 5 years. My responsibility was radio network design, product evaluation and development and project management.

After 2005, I changed to another web hosting company. Now I am a website development manager and online business consultants for 10 years. I need help customers to develop their ecommerce system. Would you mind tell me that can I apply MIET and Chartered Engineer CEng of information technology under IET?

Or I can apply BCS member and Ceng later. Need I get a Master of Engineer degree?

I want to know the professional image between MBCS and MIET if I have not Ceng.
    But I feel the professional image of IET better than BCS.

For apply Ceng, is IET is more difficult than BCS.

Best Regard