Abit of CV Advice

Discussion in 'Employment & Jobs' started by Necroscope, Dec 19, 2010.

1. Necroscope

Necroscope Nibble Poster

Hi been working on my CV today changeing it around abit. Reason for asking is I'm planning abit of cold selling blizz in the new year and want to make sure my CV is up to date and giving me the best chance of finding that job.

Thanks in advance for any help

Certifications: A+, N+,70-210, 70-270,MCDST,ECDL,CSCS
    WIP: ITIL v3 Foundation (sent me to sleep 3 times don't think made it past page 15), 70-680
  2. Necroscope

Necroscope Nibble Poster

LOL forgot to post CV

Attached Files:

WIP: ITIL v3 Foundation (sent me to sleep 3 times don't think made it past page 15), 70-680
  3. Sparky
    Highly Decorated Member Award 500 Likes Award

Sparky Zettabyte Poster Moderator

Some more detail on Server 2003 would help here, did you do any AD admin?

Certifications: MSc MCSE MCSA:M MCSA:S MCITP:EA MCTS(x5) MS-900 AZ-900 Security+ Network+ A+
    WIP: Microsoft Certs
  4. Necroscope

Necroscope Nibble Poster

All i mainly do on Server 2003 is creating and deleting user accounts, as its only a small school. My main tasks at the moment but cant seems to find the right words to put it down on my CV. The main tasks are going thru the 40-80 broken desktops finding what hardware works and then building new desktops from what is left and working. Also doing research on what the school can sell to be recycled, that being said if i ever see another empty ink cartridge it will be to soon. ;)