A+ Upgrade 2005??

Discussion in 'A+' started by zimbo, Jul 22, 2005.

1. Trogdor

Trogdor Kilobyte Poster Gold Member

Hello all! Sorry for the hiatus... Just could not get my head out of the book long enough to have a good look at the boards. Given that I am studying for the A+ at the moment, this topic was particularly attention grabbing. I wrote to CompTIA yesterday about this and got the following response from Geri Cozzi (lets hope she does not have a daughter named Tea :biggrin ) . It put my mind at ease, and I hope it does the same for others out there who are studying for the A+ as well.

Certifications: A+, Network+, Server+, PDI+, MCDST, HP APS Server, HP APS Desktop / Laptop
    WIP: ITIL, CCNA, MCSA, and BSc
  2. Jakamoko
    Honorary Member

Jakamoko On the move again ...

Hi Trogdor. Thanks for posting that here - as you rightly state, this topic has caused quite a bit of concern lately, so posting this email "from the horses mouth" should help put a lot of Members' minds at ease.

Well done m8 :thumbleft

Certifications: MCP, A+, Network+
    WIP: Clarity
  3. tripwire45
    Honorary Member

tripwire45 Zettabyte Poster

Moral of the story boys and girls is not to trust in the rumor mill. Go to the source and get the straight info. Thanks for posting the e-mail, Trogdor.

Certifications: A+ and Network+
  4. Weemez

Weemez Kilobyte Poster

yeh thanks for that Trogdor, i and others can rest easy now!

Much appreciated. :thumbleft

Certifications: HNC Computing A+ N+ ICND1
    WIP: ICND2
  5. zimbo
    Honorary Member

zimbo Petabyte Poster

finally a reliable source!!! im sorry if i mislead anyone.. i wasnt too sure and it seems the training provider wasnt reliable either! :(

nice relief to know we havent got till the end of nov cause now with the summer studying,is becoming rare activity!! :oops: :alc :alc

thanks Trogdor 8)

Certifications: B.Sc, MCDST & MCSA
    WIP: M.Sc - Computer Forensics
  6. Veteran's son

Veteran's son Megabyte Poster

Thanks for posting the information, Trogdor! :D

I am relieved to hear that news as I have passed the
    hardware exam but still need to pass the software exam.

Certifications: A+
    WIP: N+