1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

A+ Study Manuals

Discussion in 'A+' started by Twinko, Sep 25, 2007.

1. Twinko

Twinko New Member

Hi

Thanks to those who encouraged me to buy the Mike Meyers book, I am on Chapter 14 now. Its brilliant, however I have realised i will need some well-structured study manuals, notes arleady mapped to the objectives of 601 and 602. Is there a place I can get these. I know i can write my own notes but i can use the time. Any ideas?

-Twinko

Certifications: Cobol,VB Prog, Sys Analysis & Design
    WIP: A+, CCNA
  2. tripwire45
    Honorary Member

tripwire45 Zettabyte Poster

Modesty almost prevents me from suggesting PC Technician Street Smarts as an option. It's basically a lab manual addressing hundreds of different real life scenarios. There's a guide in the front of the book that describes which chapters/scenarios map to which objectives.

All that said, I'm not sure that's what you were really asking for. Making notes from your own studies is a proven method of cementing what you've learned. If you can rewrite the concepts and information in your own words, it establishes that you really understand them.

Certifications: A+ and Network+
  3. BosonMichael
    Highly Decorated Member Award

BosonMichael Yottabyte Poster

Modesty doesn't prevent me from suggesting it... I wholeheartedly recommend it!

Certifications: CISSP, MCSE+I, MCSE: Security, MCSE: Messaging, MCDST, MCDBA, MCTS, OCP, CCNP, CCDP, CCNA Security, CCNA Voice, CNE, SCSA, Security+, Linux+, Server+, Network+, A+
    WIP: Just about everything!
  4. hbroomhall

hbroomhall Petabyte Poster Gold Member

And MM shows which of the objectives he is addressing in a chapter at the beginning of that chapter.

Harry.

Certifications: ECDL A+ Network+ i-Net+
    WIP: Server+