1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

A+ Opinions (Apology)

Discussion in 'A+' started by he-is, Jan 10, 2008.

1. he-is

he-is New Member

A+ Opinions Again (And and a apology)

Hi Everyone

Thanks for the comments about my question, i must apoligse for not wording my original post well. I was not implying that the A+ was easy i was asking how people were finding studying it, on reflection the question should have been how Easy/difficuly were people finding the A+.

Thanks again for the positive comments from everyone and apoliges if i appeared to be saying the A+ was easy it was never my intention, having never studied the A+ material i would never assume something i have not studied as easy.

I have however decied i will give the A+ a go and have got the Mike Meyers all in one study book, have only read the first few chapters but am enjoying it very much.

Anyway no doubt i will be posting in the future asking for help about the subject and once again no offence intedned with my original post
    Certifications: MCDST
  2. wizard

wizard Petabyte Poster

Really there is no need to start a new thread up just to apologise, you'll end up with your original thread being buried and noone will be able to find it.
    Certifications: SIA DS Licence
    WIP: A+ 2009