A+ on cd

Discussion in 'Training & Development' started by law123, Feb 22, 2005.

1. law123

law123 Byte Poster

:twisted: Ok this may be a stupid question but is there anywhere you can get A+ tutorials on cd so I can listen to them while I work.

Certifications: None
    WIP: A+
  2. tripwire45
    Honorary Member

tripwire45 Zettabyte Poster

I don't know anything about this vendor but they do sell A+ audio CDs.

http://www.audiowhiz.com/comptia-main.htm

Certifications: A+ and Network+
  3. law123

law123 Byte Poster

:thumbleft Thanks again trip you are very helpful. Know I hope to find out a little more about that company. It would be interesting on how to explain some of the hardware when the best way probably is diagrams. Not much chance of that hey especially on a CD. :hhhmmm

4. tripwire45
    Honorary Member

tripwire45 Zettabyte Poster

I understand what you are saying. I am more of a visual learner myself and especially with hardware, about the only way you can really learn it is to see it and put your hands on it (you haven't lived until you've tried to upgrade a PC's RAM and even though you have the proper stick of RAM, you can't quite seem to get it to fit into the slot). :P

You might want to Google "certification audio CDs" or "A+ audio CDs" or similar strings to see who else puts out a similar product. Couldn't hurt to shop around.

Certifications: A+ and Network+
  5. Boycie
    Honorary Member

Boycie Senior Beer Tester

Hi,

If you already have a training package you can capture just the audio and burn it onto CDR for the car, lorry etc. :tune

Certifications: MCSA 2003, MCDST, A+, N+, CTT+, MCT
  6. law123

law123 Byte Poster

Sorry Boyce you have lost me !!! :oops: