1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

A+ Hardware and Testout

Discussion in 'A+' started by Peanutbutterjellytim, Jun 30, 2006.

1. Peanutbutterjellytim

Peanutbutterjellytim New Member

I am planning my test after the 4th of July. Any advice on specialty areas. I have been using the testout (220-301)2003 version which is nice but I feel that I have memorized the material and that if questions were refrazed it might be a problem.I found some 220-221 Q&A books off DC++ and noticed some of the info wasnt even discussed in the Testout software. So now I am leary about seting up my test. It might of been discussed but didnt appear in the practice exams. Anyway I think my problem area is only the processor pin and socket interfaces. Anyone have alot of these questions?
  2. Mr.Cheeks

Mr.Cheeks 1st ever Gold Member! Gold Member

Hi mate - firstly welcome to CF...

Testout is a good piece of software, which i would recommend after LearnKey... The problem with all quizzes is that, if you keep going over them, you will eventually memorise the answer for the question which isnt a good thing..

All CBT are watered down that why it is always good to have a book to read aswell... thats probably why some of the questions were not in the Test Out software...

nevertheless, good luck on the Exams
    Honorary Member

UCHEEKYMONKEY R.I.P - gone but never forgotten. Gold Member

What about using Transcender test s/w. There are expensive but prepare you for the exam.

What ever you decide.

Good luck!

Monkey :biggrin
    Certifications: Comptia A+
    WIP: Comptia N+