A few 70-290 questions i need help on.

Discussion in 'Windows Server 2003 / 2008 / 2012 / 2016' started by kfoulks2011, May 23, 2011.

1. kfoulks2011

kfoulks2011 Bit Poster

sitting the exam on june 3, 2011. I've been studying my brains out and have come across a few situations where i done exactly understand whats being said. Here is my dilemma. Please help lol.

What is the difference between authorative, non authorative, and primary restore?

The maximum number of shadow copies that can be stored for a volume is 64. Does that mean 64 files total for the entire volume or 64 versions of each file stored on the volume?

Certifications: A+, Net+, MCP (70-270)
    WIP: 70-680
  2. kfoulks2011

kfoulks2011 Bit Poster

Sad News. Failed this mornings exam with a 638. So close but a fail is a fail. I think Microsoft gave me a stiff arm this morning though. Alot of the stuff on the test was stuff i had never even heard of. And i also added up my simulation questions. 23 out of 44 questions were simulations. The rest of it was on global groups and permissions. Very few questions on the crap that Ive been studying for the past few months. Very disappointing. Will be sitting this exam as soon as I feel comfortable doing it again. Will keep you posted.

Certifications: A+, Net+, MCP (70-270)
    WIP: 70-680
  3. ChrisH1979

ChrisH1979 Byte Poster

Keep plugging away and you will get it next time. I have taken 8 MS exams now and there is always a few questions that catch me out. Usually I can work out the answer as some of the choices are obviously nothing to do with it. At least now you have an idea what you need to get familiar with, although that's not to say the will have questions on those subjects next time.

Certifications: MCITP:SA, MCSA, MCTS:Win 7, Application Infrastructure
    WIP: MCITP:EA