1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

A+ Exam vouchers Giveaway

Discussion in 'A+' started by simongrahamuk, Nov 2, 2006.

  1. simongrahamuk
    Honorary Member

    simongrahamuk Hmmmmmmm?

    6,199
    125
    199
    Guy's I've got two A+ exam vouchers for both the Hardware and the Software exams that need using up by the end of December.

    These vouchers are only valid at Prometric Centres and give you 20% off the cost of the exams.

    Ideally I'd like to give the pair away together, but if you're ready for one of the tests I'll consider it.

    Let me know if you're interested.

    8)
     
  2. Matthew1985

    Matthew1985 New Member

    7
    0
    0
    I'm interested. :biggrin
     
    Certifications: MCSA, MCDST. A+
    WIP: MCSE
  3. jodsclass

    jodsclass Byte Poster

    170
    3
    39
    I'm also Interested. Just quit my job to concentrate on my next 3 certs, so any help is always appreciated :P

    Jodsclass:D
     
    Certifications: BSc IT & Web Development
    WIP: MSc Advanced Computing, Oracle Cert
  4. simongrahamuk
    Honorary Member

    simongrahamuk Hmmmmmmm?

    6,199
    125
    199
    Anyone else?

    I'd use them myself, but despite getting 20% off I just dont have the other 80% this close to christmas!
     
  5. simongrahamuk
    Honorary Member

    simongrahamuk Hmmmmmmm?

    6,199
    125
    199
    Ok Guy's, since there's two of you interested I'll split the vouchers 50/50. One of you gets the Hardware one, the other the OS.

    Who ever replies first stating their prefered choice gets that one.

    Fair enough? :rolleyes:
     
  6. jodsclass

    jodsclass Byte Poster

    170
    3
    39
    Hardware would be good for me. I'm ready to take that exam straight away.

    Cheers Simon

    Jodsclass
     
    Certifications: BSc IT & Web Development
    WIP: MSc Advanced Computing, Oracle Cert
  7. simongrahamuk
    Honorary Member

    simongrahamuk Hmmmmmmm?

    6,199
    125
    199
    Hardware it is for you then! :biggrin

    PM on they way! :biggrin
     
  8. jodsclass

    jodsclass Byte Poster

    170
    3
    39
    Dude, Sweet!

    Even more incentive to book my test now. Ill get it done beggining of next week w00t w00t

    Jodsclass
     
    Certifications: BSc IT & Web Development
    WIP: MSc Advanced Computing, Oracle Cert
  9. Matthew1985

    Matthew1985 New Member

    7
    0
    0
    I'll take the OS one then if you still have it. :biggrin
     
    Certifications: MCSA, MCDST. A+
    WIP: MCSE

Share This Page

Loading...