A+ Exam 220-601 and 602 Tutorial. What a find!!

Discussion in 'A+' started by Crasher, Feb 5, 2009.

1. Crasher

Crasher Bit Poster

hi all. i dont know if anyone has come across this site already but im just waiting on my course work and i come across this site.

http://www.professormesser.com/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=43

if anyone has then im sorry that i have posted this. if not then go ahead and take a look. it may save you some money in the long run.

im interested in your opinion on this please post reply.

thanks

This is for the exam 220-601 and 602

WIP: CompTIA A+, MCDST, MCTS SQL Server
  2. Evilwheato

Evilwheato Kilobyte Poster

I watched all of the Professor Messor training videos while studying for my A+
    They are a brilliant free material!

3. sparkey77

sparkey77 Bit Poster

Just been to site, looks like it's going to be of great help to me (currently studying for A+)
    Top hint.

Cheers

Certifications: MCDST & Network +
    WIP: MCSA
  4. tripwire45
    Honorary Member

tripwire45 Zettabyte Poster

And CertGuard says it's 100% "safe" site, so have at it.

Certifications: A+ and Network+
  5. Crasher

Crasher Bit Poster

im just waiting on my A+ material from computeach. ive just done my IT Essentials omg how easy, so i thought i would get a head start on the A+ whilst waiting.

:biggrin:biggrin:biggrin

WIP: CompTIA A+, MCDST, MCTS SQL Server
  6. Armchair Pimp

Armchair Pimp Byte Poster

Ok.. I don't get it.. what's the catch? These seem pretty good.. and they're free?!!!

Certifications: MCP, MCDST, ITIL Found+Pract, A+
    WIP: MCSA, MCTS, MCITP
  7. greenbrucelee
    Highly Decorated Member Award

greenbrucelee Zettabyte Poster

there is no catch it is legit and free just as proprofs.com is.

Certifications: A+, N+, MCDST, Security+, 70-270
    WIP: 70-620 or 70-680?
  8. Schema

Schema New Member

Currently embarking on the A+ 220-601 distance learning voyage into vaguely familiar territory, for now.
    I was having some trouble formulating a method for retaining relevance from the waves of info before me, when, (open lexicon of sorts), a wee google search later, I discover a sprawling community of friendly and very informative folk such as yourselves.

I've said an initial hello upon rapid registration but I feel I must put this across.

Being totally new to forums, remote assistance and the generally generous info here, I have been absolutely engrossed in this recent(ish) post and have failed to convey my gratitude. At times, my schedule for self study can be all-over-the-place, to put it kindly. So, to "Crasher", "Evilwheato", "sparkey77", "tripwire45", "Armchair Pimp", "G.B.L." and any who have recomended or just doffed their thinking caps in the direction of the above, many, many thanks! This resource has been an invaluable asset for my time (miss)management learning curve.:biggrin
    Who knows, maybe one day I could submit a little more than some loose change..

WIP: A+
  9. Phiggles

Phiggles Bit Poster

Good find Crasher 8)

Certifications: A+
    WIP: 70-270
  10. Metalstar

Metalstar Kilobyte Poster

Indeed! I used these for my A+ - Although they weren't all up at the time they were a big help. It's made me consider trying out CBT nuggets but I will wait until after my N+ I think.

Certifications: A+
    WIP: Network+
  11. eander87

eander87 New Member

That's a great find! Thanks so much for posting, already started on them!!