1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

A+ Certificates

Discussion in 'A+' started by Rob1234, Sep 19, 2007.

1. Rob1234

Rob1234 Megabyte Poster

I have passed the 601 and 602 and I have logged on to the Comptia website to request my certificate but it says it will cost me $15 is this right? I did not think it cost anything to get your certificate.

Certifications: A few.
  2. nXPLOSi

nXPLOSi Terabyte Poster

You will get a certificate sent to you once you pass, mine took around 3 weeks to arrive. I believe the charge is if you lose it, or want another one.

:)

Certifications: A+, Network+, Security+, MCSA 2003 (270, 290, 291), MCTS (640, 642), MCSA 2008
    WIP: MCSA 2012
  3. Rob1234

Rob1234 Megabyte Poster

Oh So I do not have to log on to the Comptia website and request it, it will just be sent out automatically?

4. UCHEEKYMONKEY
    Honorary Member

UCHEEKYMONKEY R.I.P - gone but never forgotten. Gold Member

How long ago did you pass the A+ Rob??

Usually you can log onto their website to see if your account shows pending or pass next to the exam. It took 2 weeks for this to be displayed and like nXPLOSi said can take upto 3 weeks to arrive. Although mine was more like 5 weeks:(

It maybe that price that was quoated was for a replacement or flashy cert on glossy paper. The one i got was Laser coloured print out on standard desk jet paper. You shouldn't have to pay extra unless you want a fancy one??:blink

they normally send it automatically once it's confirmed you have pass both exams

Certifications: Comptia A+
    WIP: Comptia N+
  5. Rob1234

Rob1234 Megabyte Poster

In the certification progress part of the website it says A+ IT Technician (220-602) certified I passed the 602 on Monday (score of 810) and I passed the essentials a couple of weeks ago (score 735). I think you have to pay $15 to order another one so I will wait awhile to see if it arrives.

6. Matt_26uk

Matt_26uk Nibble Poster

I was a bit confused on this also, I went online asked for the certificates to be sent out and saw the charge of $15 (which I thought was normal) when talking to others who had passed; they said you don’t have to pay that. It’s been two weeks and I haven’t received anything as of yet but will keep you posted, I might even get two sent to me!

Certifications: MCSA 2003, CompTIA A+, N+
    WIP: MCSE, CCNA
  7. Spilly

Spilly Kilobyte Poster

Mine Didn't cost anything and took 23 days to arrive to the UK.

Certifications: A+,N+,S+,MCP,MCDST,MCITP,MCTS,MCSA,CISMP,PCI-P,SSCP
    WIP: CCSK
  8. Rob1234

Rob1234 Megabyte Poster

Did you order it from the website? or did it come automatically?

9. hbroomhall

hbroomhall Petabyte Poster Gold Member

My CompTIA certs have all arrived automaticaly, without me having to do anything.

Takes a few weeks though.

Harry.

Certifications: ECDL A+ Network+ i-Net+
    WIP: Server+