A+ by National IT Learning Centre price

Discussion in 'A+' started by Slav, Sep 11, 2009.

1. j1mgg

j1mgg Kilobyte Poster

NITLC was just like a bookstore for myself. They never contact you for a quick review or any discussions and just supply the materials.

I know alot of it was my fault as i was lazy, but there was also neglect on their side from what you get sold.

I would always advise someone to try self study first as if it is not for them then they have wasted £20-30 on the book, but i feel the A+ is a challenging first book.

Certifications: Comptia A+, ITIL V3 Foundation, MCDST, 70-270, 70-290
    WIP: 70-291, security+ and SSCP
  2. loca1hero

loca1hero Byte Poster

I agree with you there, in the good-old-days it was like you said just get a well know cert and you land a job paying £kkk’s due to shortage of pro’s :biggrin .. now the looking at the current situation its like there are more qualified people out there then there are jobs and the pay has dropped dramatically :dry
    Its so hard to get your first IT role now even with a few certs under your belt as the employer’s have become more demanding and they have so many applications to choose from for one vacancy

Certifications: Network+ (004), MCP, see signature
    WIP: MCITP & few oths.Cisco aft sum XPri