1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

A+ Audio material

Discussion in 'A+' started by carlolewis, Apr 12, 2012.

1. carlolewis

carlolewis New Member

Hi All,

Let me start this thread by saying hello as I'm a newbie. I've been studying/revising for the A+ exam half-heartedly for a while now, and have booked my exams for the end of August to give myself a little kick up the backside to actually get them finished and move on to other certs.

What I would like to know is, has anybody here came across a decent set of audio study material? be it revision type quick facts, practice questions or even a full e-book? The reason I ask is I probably spend on average at least 4 hours a day in the car driving, and would be useful to utilise this time for something productive.

If anybody could recommend and post a link to where I could buy something like I mentioned above it would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks and Hello again :beers2

Certifications: None (Currently)
    WIP: A+
  2. Kopite_21

Kopite_21 Gigabyte Poster Premium Member

Hi Carlolewis,

Welcome to CF, you can try Professor Messer's Free 220-70x CompTIA A+ Training Course | Professor Messer - CompTIA A+, CompTIA Network+, Certification Training. He has a load of videos that you can watch for FREE. Think most people doing the A+ watch his videos, they are easy to follow and understand.

Regards

Rob :D

Last edited: Apr 12, 2012
    Certifications: National Diploma IT Advanced ECDL
    WIP: A+
  3. Notes_Bloke

Notes_Bloke Terabyte Poster

Preplogic (or learnsmartsystems as they are now known) do them for $29 each.

I can't say if they are any good though, as I haven't used any of their audio products.

HTH

NB

Certifications: 70-210, 70-215, A+,N+, Security+
    WIP: MCSA