A+ 2006 availabilty

Discussion in 'A+' started by JAG32, Feb 19, 2007.

1. JAG32

JAG32 Bit Poster

Hi guys

Firstly I would like to say thankyou for the speedy replies to my previous posts,they have cleared up a few queries I had.

What I was wanting to find out about now is whether the A+ 2006 is currently available to take in the UK?

I know that the people studying for the A+ 2003 have until the end of June in which to take their exams, but as I have decided to go the A+ 2006 route do I have to wait until the 2003 exams have finsihed before the 2006 ones become available?

I've looked around for documentation on this but don't seem to be able to find anything. If anyone knows whether the A+ 2006 are currently available to take in the UK I'd be greatly appreciated.

2. Raffaz

Raffaz Kebab Lover Gold Member

Yeah its available in the UK. Just get in touch with your local test centre to book the exam.

Certifications: A+, MCP, MCDST, AutoCAD
    WIP: Rennovating my house
  3. JAG32

JAG32 Bit Poster

Cheers for the info Raffaz. Probably won't be ready to take the exams until May/June time anyways but good to know that there available if I feel I'm ready to take them sooner!!!