9 days to pay deposit

Discussion in 'New Members Introduction' started by cocoloco, Nov 2, 2005.

1. cocoloco

cocoloco New Member

Hi all like many wanabee it trainee virgins i signed up for a nitlc course before deciding to do any research,not a smart move ! Especially as close to £4K is involved,also searching for 20% before xmas is never the easiest of tasks.What i can say thou is finding this site and reading about other peoples fears,worries and seeing how everyone is always on hand to pass on advice and judgement has helped me imensely.Right now convincing my employer to foot at least part of the bill will soften the burden.Anyway hope to keep you posted of further developments and look forward to hearing from others who are embarking on a similar adventure and being able to eventually put some input into the posts etc. ps sorry about the shouting before !!

Certifications: A+
  2. tripwire45
    Honorary Member

tripwire45 Zettabyte Poster

No worries, cocoloco. :)

Certifications: A+ and Network+
  3. Bluerinse
    Honorary Member

Bluerinse Exabyte Poster

Welcome Cocoloco, glad you found our site and that it has already been helpful to you!

Okay just one more little tiny niggle which will help make your posts a lot easier to read. Would you mind putting two spaces after a full stop? I know a lot of people don't but according to my good wife (a PA), it is the correct thing to do :biggrin

Certifications: C&G Electronics - MCSA (W2K) MCSE (W2K)
  4. nugget
    Honorary Member

nugget Junior toady

Hi and welcome to the forum.:D

Certifications: A+ | Network+ | Security+ | MCP (270,271,272,290,620) | MCDST | MCTS:Vista
    WIP: MCSA, 70-622,680,685