801, 802 Book wanted (Would like it to be travel size)

Discussion in 'A+' started by TheJellyfish, Nov 22, 2012.

1. TheJellyfish

TheJellyfish New Member

Hi everyone,

I've managed to get a 1st Line support job (loads of blagging) which I start Tuesday, helpfully as it is an hour and a half away by train (hey all experience is useful) and I want to spend that time travelling to learn and brush up on the CompTIA course so I can be certified.

I've been looking at the exams and feel it would be best to go for the 801 & 802 exams as it is made up of the stuff I've been using and stuff I'm using everyday now.

I would like some help on a book for the exam, I would like something that is easy to travel with and not like some of the behemoths that are out there on the market.

Any suggestions please

Cheers

2. shadowwebs

shadowwebs Megabyte Poster

When I was travelling to and from work, I used an audio book for the A+ exam, another option could be to purchase & download Professor Messer 801/802 series so you can listen to these.

Have you got a tablet or an ebook reader? ... this is going to be the slimmest way to get one of the books in a travel friendly size due to the amount of content each of the books come with.

- - - Updated - - -

As a follow on... I have had a quick look online and you can get ebook readers for around £40 for something basic, but that might be just what you need.

Good luck with your studies.

Certifications: compTIA A+, Apple Certified Technical Coordinator 10.10 (OS X Yosemite, Server and Support)