1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

70-682 exam reading material

Discussion in 'Windows Vista / 7 / 8 Client Exams' started by Beerbaron, Nov 11, 2010.

1. Beerbaron

Beerbaron Megabyte Poster

I have recently passed my 271 & 272 exams and now want to upgrade the MCDST to MCITP by doing the 70-682 exam.

http://www.microsoft.com/learning/en/us/certification/mcdst.aspx?#tab3

Can anyone recommend some reading material for the exam?

Am i right in reading there are 2 sections to this exam made up from 2 other exams?

Thanks.

Certifications: BSc (Hons), MSc, ITIL v3F, MCP, MCDST, MCITP: edst7, MCTS, MCSA: Server 2003, MCSA: Windows 7, N+, NVQ IT lvl 3, MCSA Windows 7, VCP5, CCENT, CEH
    WIP: CISSP
  2. gosh1976

gosh1976 Kilobyte Poster

It's a combination of the 70-680 and the 70-685 so books and materials for those exams are what you would want to be studying.

I want to take this exam and I have studied on and off but unfortunately there is no 72-682 student version that I can take with my vouchers. So I haven't decided whether to spend the extra money for the 70- version or just take the 72-680.

Certifications: A+, Net+, MCDST, CCENT, MCTS: Win 7 Configuring, CCNA
  3. Beerbaron

Beerbaron Megabyte Poster

so the exam can potentially cover a wide range of topics then

Certifications: BSc (Hons), MSc, ITIL v3F, MCP, MCDST, MCITP: edst7, MCTS, MCSA: Server 2003, MCSA: Windows 7, N+, NVQ IT lvl 3, MCSA Windows 7, VCP5, CCENT, CEH
    WIP: CISSP