1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

70-681, is no one doing it?

Discussion in 'Windows Vista / 7 / 8 Client Exams' started by thenoble06, Mar 29, 2011.

1. thenoble06

thenoble06 Bit Poster

Hey!

I'm just about to start on the 70-681 course, Deploying Windows 7. It fits in nicely with a project I am in charge of this year (rolling out Windows 7 funnily enough!) but no one on here seems to be looking at it? Is it an exam people are not leaning towards? And if that is true - any reason for that?

Thanks!

2. wagnerk
    Highly Decorated Member Award

wagnerk aka kitkatninja Moderator

Most people, if they are looking at Windows 7 deployment will be looking at the 70-680 (win 7 client) and the 70-686 (Desktop Administrator) exams. Well that's what I'm doing anyway at the moment :)

-Ken

Certifications: CITP, PGCert, BSc, HNC, LCGI, PTLLS, MCT, MCITP, MCTS, MCSE, MCSA:M, MCSA, MCDST, MCP, MTA, MCAS, MOS (Master), A+, N+, S+, ACA, VCA, etc... & 2nd Degree Black Belt
    WIP: PGDip
  3. thenoble06

thenoble06 Bit Poster

Ahh I see.

I was thinking of doing 70-681 and then the other exam (that escapes my brain now) to get upto Enterprise Desktop Administrator.

Best look at the other exams I guess. I'm pretty sure the 70-681 is a bit mor ein depth re: deployment though.

4. kevicho

kevicho Gigabyte Poster

Im contemplating it at some point, but have a long list to do beforehand!

Certifications: A+, Net+, MCSA Server 2003, 2008, Windows XP & 7 , ITIL V3 Foundation
    WIP: CCNA Renewal