1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

70-680 what should i know!! - a bit of help

Discussion in 'Windows Vista / 7 / 8 Client Exams' started by knewbold, Aug 10, 2011.

1. knewbold

knewbold New Member

Hi
    Ive booked the windows 7 (70-680) exam for next week, i only booked a week ago because i had a free exam voucher

Ive been a little ill so was unable to study, I did have the cbt nuggets videos. and i got to video 8 and was bord to death

I know what i think of most of the material, and a friend had a copy of the certkiller tests so i went through them and i knew a lot of it.

just wondering what silly things i should brush up on

2. kevicho

kevicho Gigabyte Poster

Professor Messer's Free Microsoft 70-680 Certification Training | Professor Messer - CompTIA A+, CompTIA Network+, Certification Training

and

Learning Plan Details

Good luck

Certifications: A+, Net+, MCSA Server 2003, 2008, Windows XP & 7 , ITIL V3 Foundation
    WIP: CCNA Renewal
  3. kevicho

kevicho Gigabyte Poster

Also Certkiller is a braindump, avoid these as you could end up losing all your certifications if you are caught as this is cheating

Certifications: A+, Net+, MCSA Server 2003, 2008, Windows XP & 7 , ITIL V3 Foundation
    WIP: CCNA Renewal
  4. Rob1234

Rob1234 Megabyte Poster

So many people braindump and dont even know it :(

Certifications: A few.