1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

70-680 - what format are the test questions?

Discussion in 'Windows Vista / 7 / 8 Client Exams' started by rm55, Apr 21, 2013.

1. rm55

rm55 New Member

Hi all, this is my first post here. I've been working in IT for a few years but have never really got around to doing any certifications. However, having passed CompTIA A+ about a month ago I now have 70-680 booked for the weekend after next.

Quick question, in A+ you get the normal multiple choice questions, but at the start 3 or 4 drag and drop / simulations. Does the 70-680 have these or is it all just multiple choice questions?

Certifications: A+, 70-680
    WIP: 70-685
  2. RichyV

RichyV Megabyte Poster Forum Leader

if you take a look here:

Register for Microsoft Certification Exams | Microsoft Learning

And click on the '+' next to "Exam formats & question types", it will show you all of the current possibilities.

MS will not comment on which Q-types are used in which exams, and those of us who have taken it, aren't allowed to comment due to the NDA.

Hope it helps though...
    Certifications: B.Sc.(Hons), MBCS. MCP (271,272), MCDST, MCTS (680), MCITP:EDST7, MCSA:WIN7, MCPS, MCNPS
    WIP: 70-686, then onto MCSE: Desktop Infrastructure via MCSA: Server 2012...