1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

70-680 resources

Discussion in 'Windows Vista / 7 / 8 Client Exams' started by shadowwebs, Jun 6, 2012.

1. shadowwebs

shadowwebs Megabyte Poster Forum Leader

I am starting the 70-680 training very soon, now that I have my A+ I have decided to take this as my best next route for certification... best resource?

Certifications: compTIA A+, Apple Certified Technical Coordinator 10.10 (OS X Yosemite, Server and Support)
  2. nugget
    Honorary Member

nugget Junior toady

Professor Messer videos seem to be a good choice. Don't know about any good books though.

Certifications: A+ | Network+ | Security+ | MCP (270,271,272,290,620) | MCDST | MCTS:Vista
    WIP: MCSA, 70-622,680,685
  3. shadowwebs

shadowwebs Megabyte Poster Forum Leader

good man, it was the Professor Messer material that got me through my A+ so I did think instantly about going straight to Messer for the 70-680

Certifications: compTIA A+, Apple Certified Technical Coordinator 10.10 (OS X Yosemite, Server and Support)
  4. The Zig

The Zig Kilobyte Poster Forum Leader

Messer is what got me through it. His videos are good...
    Guy is a bit of a freak though - I was watching the corner clock on some of his 680 videos and I swear one of them was shot Xmas morning! Now THAT'S motivation. I feel sorry for the guy's kids...

Certifications: A+; Network+; Security+, CTT+; MCDST; 4 x MTA (Networking, OS, Security & Server); MCITP - Enterprise Desktop Support; MCITP - Enterprise Desktop Administrator; MCITP - Server Administrator; MCSA - Server 2008; MCT; IOSH; CCENT
    WIP: CCNA; Server 2012; LPIC; JNCIA?
  5. Boffy

Boffy Megabyte Poster

Certifications: BSc Computer Game Technology, A+
    WIP: MOS 2010
    The Zig and barrixrock like this.