1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

70-680 Book

Discussion in 'Windows Vista / 7 / 8 Client Exams' started by J1mmyc, Jul 4, 2011.

1. J1mmyc

J1mmyc Bit Poster

Im nearing the end of my CBT Nugget videos but want a book to read aswell what does everyone use i hear the microsoft book is riddled with errors etc so what other good book are there?

Certifications: A+,MCDST
  2. Spidey76

Spidey76 Bit Poster

The CBT videos are not enough for the exam, its only good as an introductory lesson on Windows 7. I used the MS training kit book and yes it has errors but you can print off the amendments from MS knowledge base. I used the cram master too and Transcender practice tests. You will also need to read some of the technet articles too. I passed this exam today and found the book useful but there are some minor gaps you need to fill in with extra research or practical experiance. Overall I would recommend it unless someone else have used a different book and can vouch for that.

3. kevicho

kevicho Gigabyte Poster

Certifications: A+, Net+, MCSA Server 2003, 2008, Windows XP & 7 , ITIL V3 Foundation
    WIP: CCNA Renewal