70-680 / 70-685 online training material?

Discussion in 'Windows 7 / 8 /10 Client Exams' started by cache, Jun 15, 2011.

1. cache

cache New Member

Hi Guys,

I work in mainly an XP environment but my machine and new classrooms are all Windows 7.

Im going to be going on a course for these two exams but am interested in studying online too.

Are there any free resources? Would you recommend watching all of Professor Messer's youtube videos for one of these?

Chris

2. greenbrucelee
    Highly Decorated Member Award

greenbrucelee Zettabyte Poster

Prof messer is good.

Certifications: A+, N+, MCDST, Security+, 70-270
    WIP: 70-620 or 70-680?
  3. kevicho

kevicho Gigabyte Poster

Professor Messr covers the 70-680 and very well, the 70-685 I used MSPress book and technet for getting through the exam (as well as real world knowledge)

Certifications: A+, Net+, MCSA Server 2003, 2008, Windows XP & 7 , ITIL V3 Foundation
    WIP: CCNA Renewal
  4. cache

cache New Member

nice one thanks very much for the info, ill stick with the professor and read up on each section :)

combine that with the classes im hoping ill be fine!

5. orangepeeleo

orangepeeleo Nibble Poster

How did you get on with this?

I've managed to get work to put me on 2 courses for these exams thanks to a couple of grands worth of QA credits they had left!

Got the 2 courses last 2 weeks of this month down in london and then the exams on the Mon and Tue of the first week in August!

Hopefully you passed this as it would reassure me massively lol

Certifications: A+
    WIP: N+