1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Discussion in 'MCAD / MCSD / MCPD' started by Pete01, Jul 14, 2010.

1. Pete01

Pete01 Kilobyte Poster

Anyone doing this one?

I'm going into SCCM/App-V for the next couple of years as the city/canary wharf is gonna roll this stuff out and £250-£350 per day will do nicely:

I found a post on another forum with some nice links here

Some other good links:

I haven't been on this forum for years now - hai everyone :D
    Certifications: MCP (NT4) CCNA
    WIP: 70-669, Learning MSI packaging
  2. SimonD

SimonD Terabyte Poster Moderator

I would be a tad careful about 70-656, the content is very old and the version of MDOP that's out now bears little resembalance to the version of MDOP that is covered in the exam.

I know that CBTN are due to release a Nugget for 656 at some point but it's constantly slipping and I think the reason for that is that I feel that MS will be replacing the exam at some point (MED-V and a number of other technologies were released after the exam and tbh I am just a tad concerned that the various applications that are out now will be somewhat different to what you will be tested on).
    Certifications: CNA | CNE | CCNA | MCP | MCP+I | MCSE NT4 | MCSA 2003 | Security+ | MCSA:S 2003 | MCSE:S 2003 | MCTS:SCCM 2007 | MCTS:Win 7 | MCITP:EDA7 | MCITP:SA | MCITP:EA | MCTS:Hyper-V | VCP 4 | ITIL v3 Foundation | VCP 5 DCV | VCP 5 Cloud | VCP6 NV | VCP6 DCV | VCAP 5.5 DCA
    WIP: VCP6-CMA, VCAP-DCD and Linux + (and possibly VCIX-NV).