70-647 Pass

Discussion in 'Windows Server 2003 / 2008 / 2012 / 2016' started by l4ter, Jul 26, 2013.

1. l4ter

l4ter Nibble Poster

Dear all,
    I am pleased to announce that I passed the final exam which makes up the full qualification of Microsoft Certified IT Professional.

This exam was not easy - in fact it was the hardest exam I have ever had to sit.

Although I prepared myself as best as I could, there were points of where I nearly walked out or want to scream and shouted.

I was not as familiar with the format. It was safe to say it threw me, but there is a reason why they give you 4 hrs. To do it.

I took my time, composed myself.

What threw me was the fact that there were 2 different sections.

The first of which had a number of questions (26) no problem (I expected more). It then said I was not allowed to return to this section again and change my answers at any point OK fine 40 mins of being sure I knew what I was on about. Finalised my marks and moved on.

The next section had not 1 case study (as I had imagined) but 6!!!

Each case study I had to be sure of my answers as once you answered, you were not allowed to return back to each case study.

Again ok fine roughly 25 mins spent on each case study.

When I had completed my final case study I went through the gruelling review before finding out that I passed with 820/1000.
    (If anyone is doing the maths I had literally a few mins to spare, I felt nauseous, was sweating, stressed, and pressured all of the above.)

Writing this post I can only hope will help people into what needs to be done.

Certifications: BSc Computing, A+, N+, MCITP Enterprise
    WIP: MD-100
  2. Grim-83

Grim-83 Nibble Poster

Congratulation on Passing

Certifications: CompTIA A+, CompTIA Network+, MCP 70-270, 70-290, MCTS 70-680, MTA 98-365, 98-366, 98-367
    WIP: CCENT / CCNA