70-646 exam nature?

Discussion in 'Windows Server 2003 / 2008 / 2012 / 2016' started by mackyboy026, Apr 5, 2014.

1. mackyboy026

mackyboy026 New Member

Hi, i would like to know how does 70-646 exam look like. Is it just like 70-640/642 wherein i can go back to the previous questions that i am unsure of my answers? i had tried some dumps and there was situational/exhibit questions, my question will be, are those 50 questions will be randomly get from all of those exhibits? also any advise/tips on proper reviewing on 646 will be much appreciated. thanks in advance.

2. kevicho

kevicho Gigabyte Poster

Woah right there, not to be too harsh here but do you know the use of Braindumps can lead to decertification (and potential banning from future certification)? From a moral point of view (as it is cheating) and the fact it makes the certifications the rest of us earned legitimately, less valuable, it is highly unlikely you will be receiving help when you are openly admitting to using brain dumps.

My advice for legitimate study would be to use TechNet, official Microsoft books/training, sybex books, youtube, and other legitimate sources for study and one of the legitimate practice tests found in the link below.

https://www.microsoft.com/learning/en-us/exam-70-646.aspx

When you know the subjects inside out and can tell people what the different techs do then you are ready for the exam.

Certifications: A+, Net+, MCSA Server 2003, 2008, Windows XP & 7 , ITIL V3 Foundation
    WIP: CCNA Renewal
  3. mackyboy026

mackyboy026 New Member

Hi, please dont get me wrong. I just want to know how does 70-646 exam looks like. I am already done with formal training that i paid for, also tried technet, petri.co.il, press book ebook from my trainer, dummies ebook and many more. I am not asking for a perfect reviewer or so, i just want to know what does 70-646 looks like. is it same with 70-640/2 where i get 50 questions and can return to a question that i am unsure of?

btw thanks for your advise, well noted.

Last edited: Apr 9, 2014