70-622 anyone?

Discussion in 'Windows 7 / 8 /10 Client Exams' started by philbenson, Dec 10, 2007.

1. philbenson

philbenson Byte Poster

Quite a few posts relating to the 70-620 exam out there now but has anyone had a go at 622 yet? Having passed 620 in September, I am setting myself the challenge of 622 early in the new year - by the end of january hopefully. The two combined give you MCITP Enterprise Support Technician.

Well gotta do something over Christmas so might as well prepare for another exam...

Certifications: MCP, MCP+I, MCSE, MCSA, MCTS
    WIP: CCNA(?)
  2. Kitkatninja
    Highly Decorated Member Award 500 Likes Award

Kitkatninja aka me, myself & I Moderator

I haven't as I did the upgrade exam 621. Don't forget about MS second shot. And good luck for the exam :)

-ken

Certifications: MSc, PGDip, PGCert, BSc, HNC, LCGI, MBCS CITP, MCP, MCSA, MCSE, MCE, A+, N+, S+, Server+
    WIP: MSc Cyber Security
  3. BosonJosh

BosonJosh Gigabyte Poster

I've taken 70-622. I thought it was a little harder than 70-620, but passable if you've prepared well and have used the technology.

4. bowulf

bowulf Bit Poster

I just passed it today. I thought it was easier than I thought it would be. I used the Microsoft Press Kit, and while the book was a bit incomplete to pass the test from, the test was easier due to how it asked the questions. Most of the time there were 3 or 4 clearly wrong answers, and only one right one (something that talked about the stuff the question asked about). It was definitely harder than 620 about the technology it covered.

Certifications: Master CNE,VCP,MCSE,MCSA,MCTS,TICSA,CCNA
    WIP: ITIL, MCITP-W2K8 (EA)
  5. philbenson

philbenson Byte Poster

Thanks for that. Got the MS book through from Amazon yesterday. So will do exactly the same prep as I did for 620 which is still reasonably fresh in mind and go for it towards the end of January. Was it 56 qus in 2 hours like 620?

Aiming to take a test every six months to keep the mind alive!

Certifications: MCP, MCP+I, MCSE, MCSA, MCTS
    WIP: CCNA(?)