1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

70-622 anyone?

Discussion in 'Windows Vista / 7 / 8 Client Exams' started by philbenson, Dec 10, 2007.

1. philbenson

philbenson Byte Poster

Quite a few posts relating to the 70-620 exam out there now but has anyone had a go at 622 yet? Having passed 620 in September, I am setting myself the challenge of 622 early in the new year - by the end of january hopefully. The two combined give you MCITP Enterprise Support Technician.

Well gotta do something over Christmas so might as well prepare for another exam...
    Certifications: MCP, MCP+I, MCSE, MCSA, MCTS
    WIP: CCNA(?)
  2. wagnerk
    Highly Decorated Member Award

wagnerk aka kitkatninja Moderator

I haven't as I did the upgrade exam 621. Don't forget about MS second shot. And good luck for the exam :)

Certifications: CITP, PGCert, BSc, HNC, LCGI, PTLLS, MCT, MCITP, MCTS, MCSE, MCSA:M, MCSA, MCDST, MCP, MTA, MCAS, MOS (Master), A+, N+, S+, ACA, VCA, etc... & 2nd Degree Black Belt
    WIP: PGDip
  3. BosonJosh

BosonJosh Gigabyte Poster

I've taken 70-622. I thought it was a little harder than 70-620, but passable if you've prepared well and have used the technology.
  4. bowulf

bowulf Bit Poster

I just passed it today. I thought it was easier than I thought it would be. I used the Microsoft Press Kit, and while the book was a bit incomplete to pass the test from, the test was easier due to how it asked the questions. Most of the time there were 3 or 4 clearly wrong answers, and only one right one (something that talked about the stuff the question asked about). It was definitely harder than 620 about the technology it covered.
    Certifications: Master CNE,VCP,MCSE,MCSA,MCTS,TICSA,CCNA
  5. philbenson

philbenson Byte Poster

Thanks for that. Got the MS book through from Amazon yesterday. So will do exactly the same prep as I did for 620 which is still reasonably fresh in mind and go for it towards the end of January. Was it 56 qus in 2 hours like 620?

Aiming to take a test every six months to keep the mind alive!
    Certifications: MCP, MCP+I, MCSE, MCSA, MCTS
    WIP: CCNA(?)