70-536

Discussion in 'MCAD / MCSD / MCPD' started by dias.nanda, Oct 20, 2006.

1. dias.nanda

dias.nanda New Member

Hi,

I'm starting to study to make 70-536: MCTS Microsoft .NET Framework 2.0 Application Development Foundation. Does anyone in here already pass through this exam? If yes, could you give me some exam’s tips and characteristics? I’m from Brazil, and over here takes too long to import books for certification and it’s also very expensive… does anyone has de material to study? I’m using the Microsoft’s book called MCTS Self-Paced Training Kit (Exam 70-536) Microsoft .NET Framework 2.0 Application Development Foundation. Does anyone knows if just studding this book it’s going to be enough?

Tanks!

Fernanda Dias.

2. Bluerinse
    Honorary Member

Bluerinse Exabyte Poster

I don't know the answer to your question but I would like to say hi and welcome to CertForums :)

Certifications: C&G Electronics - MCSA (W2K) MCSE (W2K)
  3. brettr

brettr New Member

4. JonnyMX

JonnyMX Petabyte Poster

Hi mate.

It's quite a new exam and you may find it hard to find many people who have done it.

I beta'd a couple of the new developer exams and found them harder than the existing MCPs - at least in my opinion.
    It may just be that it was a beta and you start to fall asleep after 4 hours...

Good luck!

Certifications: MCT, MCTS, i-Net+, CIW CI, Prince2, MSP, MCSD