70-536 - Measureup Questions much harder than Training Kit Questions

Discussion in 'MCAD / MCSD / MCPD' started by dotNET, Jan 7, 2008.

1. dotNET

dotNET Bit Poster

Hi

I've gone through the Training Kit and did all the review questions. I found them to be OK and they were very relevant to the material taught in the book.

However, I went on to the Measureup Site and did the demo for 70-536. I was absolutely floored by how difficult the questions were there and they all seemed to be on the stuff that I can't ever remember seeing in the book.

I've got a bit disheartened by this. Has anyone else found this?

If so, should I still buy the Meaureup Test for 70-536?

I know a lot of people recommend supplementing the training kit with MSDN. But surely you don't need to supplement absolutely everything in the Training Kit with MSDN. If I tried to do this, I'd still be studying this stuff by 2015.

Basically, has anyone any advice on the next step?

Thanks!

2. onoski

onoski Terabyte Poster

You would find that its a good choice to invest in the full product obviously the download version. Again Measureup are Microsoft test preps certfied by Microsoft as you'd find on their the MS web site for practice prep test you'd be pointed to Measureup or selftestsoftware.

I personally feel the measureup ones prepare you best for the actual exam just that they're all too pricey but not as much as when compared to Transcender. Best wishes with your cert and do not get disheartened as it is doable:)

Certifications: MCSE: 2003, MCSA: 2003 Messaging, MCP, HNC BIT, ITIL Fdn V3, SDI Fdn, VCP 4 & VCP 5
    WIP: MCTS:70-236, PowerShell
  3. glosrob

glosrob New Member

I too found the exact same problem!

MeasureUp questions were rock solid :eek:

Guess its back to the books and practical questions for us :D