1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

70-515 ASP.NET Application Development with Framework 4

Discussion in 'MCAD / MCSD / MCPD' started by johnny_q, Jan 16, 2011.

1. johnny_q

johnny_q New Member

Hello

I haven't noticed any threads for this exam. It is the .NET 4.0 version of the 70-562 exam.

I'm taking the exam for this in the next week. Hoping to pass first time (Desperately want the full MCTS).

I was just wondering if anyone else has taken this exam and how they found it?

To prepare I used the 70-562 Microsoft Press book and the accompanying CD for some practice questions. The 70-515 has a couple of extra chapters to do with JQuery, MVC and dynamic data. I used the MVC Music Store tutorial on the asp.net website to cover that. This is because the 70-515 book isn't out yet although I pre-ordered 2 months back and it was supposed to be released in December 2010 but now has been pushed to the end of this month. I also purchased the 70-515 practice exam from Transcender hoping that will prepare me better that the practice questions in the book and CD.

Certifications: 70-536
    WIP: 70-562
  2. krishna

krishna New Member

hi dear friend,
    Best of luck for ur exam,
    I also want to prepare for MCTS certification.Exam.
    In starting i have decided to go for VS2008 MCTS.But now i am thinking for VS2010 MCTS.I want to know is any prerquisite exam or any thing us for MTCS track exam 70-515.
    Thanking yours.

3. Fergal1982

Fergal1982 Petabyte Poster

You might want to get tested for Alzheimers...

Linky

Certifications: ITIL Foundation; MCTS: Visual Studio Team Foundation Server 2010, Administration
    WIP: None at present
  4. johnny_q

johnny_q New Member

Well I took the exam and passed. During the first half of the exam I thought it was easier than Transcender exam but maybe that's because I prepared well. The second half I found a little more difficult probably because the questions were more focused on the stuff for .NET 4 that was not mentioned in the 70-562 book.

Anyway I'm glad I'm done with it and now hope to move onto the MCPD although there isn't a Microsoft Press kit for that exam. :juggle

Certifications: 70-536
    WIP: 70-562
  5. BosonMichael
    Highly Decorated Member Award

BosonMichael Yottabyte Poster

Congrats!

Certifications: CISSP, MCSE+I, MCSE: Security, MCSE: Messaging, MCDST, MCDBA, MCTS, OCP, CCNP, CCDP, CCNA Security, CCNA Voice, CNE, SCSA, Security+, Linux+, Server+, Network+, A+
    WIP: Just about everything!
  6. Notes_Bloke

Notes_Bloke Terabyte Poster

Congrats on the pass:D

NB

Certifications: 70-210, 70-215, A+,N+, Security+
    WIP: MCSA