70-291 Study Guide

Discussion in 'Windows Server 2003 / 2008 / 2012 / 2016' started by craigie, Nov 11, 2008.

1. BosonMichael
    Honorary Member Highly Decorated Member Award 500 Likes Award

BosonMichael Yottabyte Poster

Simulations in exams are designed to test your hands-on aptitude with the technology. If you are weak on the simulation questions in 70-291, you should get more hands-on practice with Windows Server 2003.

Certifications: CISSP, MCSE+I, MCSE: Security, MCSE: Messaging, MCDST, MCDBA, MCTS, OCP, CCNP, CCDP, CCNA Security, CCNA Voice, CNE, SCSA, Security+, Linux+, Server+, Network+, A+
    WIP: Just about everything!
  2. karan1337

karan1337 Byte Poster

MCSE's are always respected!

Thanks for the guide.

Certifications: MCP, MCDST, MCTS, Brainbench: XP and Vista [Master]
    WIP: Bachelors:Computer Science
  3. andy2510

andy2510 Bit Poster

Hi.

I also scored 555 when I last did the 291! Could it be the sims questions were faulty for us, or that we didn't do something obvious like press Apply?!

4. Sparky
    Highly Decorated Member Award 500 Likes Award

Sparky Zettabyte Poster Moderator

I think it would be flagged as unanswered when you review your answers at the end of the exam. Might be wrong though.

Certifications: MSc MCSE MCSA:M MCSA:S MCITP:EA MCTS(x5) MS-900 AZ-900 Security+ Network+ A+
    WIP: Microsoft Certs
  5. andy2510

andy2510 Bit Poster

I thought once you started the simulation question (ie see the simulation screen) the system will think you've answered it, and it's how the simulation was left which would be marked.

6. Beerbaron

Beerbaron Megabyte Poster

i think you have to mark the sim as incomplete. the option to tick is in the box with the question after you click simulation to start it. when you review all your questions its marked as red and green for normal questions you have marked for review.

Certifications: BSc (Hons), MSc, ITIL v3F, MCP, MCDST, MCITP: edst7, MCTS, MCSA: Server 2003, MCSA: Windows 7, N+, NVQ IT lvl 3, MCSA Windows 7, VCP5, CCENT, CEH
    WIP: CISSP