1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

70-291 on Friday

Discussion in 'Network Infrastructure' started by dffitch, Apr 5, 2008.

1. dffitch

dffitch Bit Poster

Well guys "The Beast" on Friday - this is for my MCSA, and my word, after reading borec's post its exactly how i feel about it. The more you go into it, the more you feel like you know less and less . . .

I have postponed already, got the second chance option, so any words of wisdom or support will be greatly appreciated :eek:

cheers all
    -David

Certifications: A+ N+ MCSA 2003 (70-290 70-270 70-291)
  2. Modey

Modey Terabyte Poster

Well, the best of luck with it. If you haven't already then try and go through at least a couple of full exam style tests. Transcender is good and Boson also come highly recommended but I don't know if they do one for the 291. I usuall download the free cramsession guide before I do an exam. It can help to read a summary of everything.

Certifications: A+, N+, MCP, MCDST, MCSA 2K3, MCTS, MOS, MTA, MCT, MCITP:EDST7, MCSA W7, Citrix CCA, ITIL Foundation
    WIP: Nada
  3. Sparky
    Highly Decorated Member Award

Sparky Zettabyte Poster Moderator

Make sure you know WSUS 8)

Certifications: MSc MCSE MCSA:M MCSA:S MCITP:EA MCTS(x5) Security+ Network+ A+
    WIP: Exchange 2007\2010
  4. sunn

sunn Gigabyte Poster

Like Modey said:
    The practice tests should revleal your weaknesses (if you have any). Do them in test-like conditions (i.e. quiet room, timed environment; etc...) Get a feel for the real event.

Good luck 8)

5. bodie37

bodie37 Bit Poster

Good luck for Friday.

I had loads of DNS questions, in fact most of the exam was DNS

Certifications: A+, N+, NT4 W/S & NT4 Server MCP
    WIP: MCSA