70-291 Booked

Discussion in 'Windows Server 2003 / 2008 / 2012 / 2016' started by Spilly, May 20, 2008.

1. Spilly

Spilly Kilobyte Poster

I've Booked my 70-291 after getting a free voucher of a work mate.

My employer has already booked my next course M2274 (for exam 70-290) so I can finish
    my MCSA.

How long does the exam take when I got the booking confirmation it said allow 4 hours :eek:

Certifications: A+,N+,S+,MCP,MCDST,MCITP,MCTS,MCSA,CISMP,PCI-P,SSCP
    WIP: CCSK
  2. Corsair

Corsair Nibble Poster

Honestly I dont remember/know if we are allowed to say the time given for the exam or not but I will tell you this... Any time allocated is more than enough.... dont worry about the time on this one.... worry about the objectives :)

Certifications: MCSA, MCTS, Security+, Network+
    WIP: CCNA
  3. BosonMichael
    Honorary Member Highly Decorated Member Award 500 Likes Award

BosonMichael Yottabyte Poster

The 4 hours includes the actual exam time AND everything before and after the exam - reading and accepting the NDA, going through the tutorial, pre-exam and/or post-exam surveys, commenting on items, etc.

Certifications: CISSP, MCSE+I, MCSE: Security, MCSE: Messaging, MCDST, MCDBA, MCTS, OCP, CCNP, CCDP, CCNA Security, CCNA Voice, CNE, SCSA, Security+, Linux+, Server+, Network+, A+
    WIP: Just about everything!
  4. onoski

onoski Terabyte Poster

Wow! that's good to hear, so take it you've have fully prepared to take on this beast of an exam? I am currently preparing for this exam and finding it quite interesting and challenging at the same time but not in the least afraid to tackle it when the time comes.

Watch this space:)

Certifications: MCSE: 2003, MCSA: 2003 Messaging, MCP, HNC BIT, ITIL Fdn V3, SDI Fdn, VCP 4 & VCP 5
    WIP: MCTS:70-236, PowerShell
  5. Finkenstein

Finkenstein Kilobyte Poster

Good Luck, I'm sure you'll do well!

Certifications: MCP, Network+, CCENT, ITIL v3
    WIP: 640-822
  6. Spilly

Spilly Kilobyte Poster

I wouldn't quite say that but I'm going for as the voucher expires last day in May so I went for it!

Anyway my new training course starts 9th June so it would be good to this one out of the way, especially since I've be at it since October of last year:eek:.

Certifications: A+,N+,S+,MCP,MCDST,MCITP,MCTS,MCSA,CISMP,PCI-P,SSCP
    WIP: CCSK