70-290 Questions in MS Press book

Discussion in 'Windows Server 2003 / 2008 / 2012 / 2016' started by MILLWALLFC, Aug 28, 2005.

1. MILLWALLFC

MILLWALLFC Bit Poster

Hi

Doing some preperation before this exam and have been using the MS Press books. However i am now confused as two questions give different answers. One question says Raid 5 disks must be connected to the same disk controller whilst another question states that the drives are on different controllers.

2. d-Faktor
    Honorary Member

d-Faktor R.I.P - gone but never forgotten.

you are reproducing copyrighted material without permission from ms press. this could cause troubles for certforums.

to answer your question, raid controllers can be spanned to create large arrays.

3. Jakamoko
    Honorary Member

Jakamoko On the move again ...

Hi Millwall,

d-faktor is correct here. Reproduction of copyright materials can and may involve CertForums getting into legal disputes with the owner of this material. This is clearly stated at the top of each forum - SEE HERE

Please edit your question sufficiently so as to at most para-phrase the original, otherwise, we will have to pull the material all together, and editing Member's posts is always a last resort around here.

Thanks in advance. :)

Certifications: MCP, A+, Network+
    WIP: Clarity
  4. MILLWALLFC

MILLWALLFC Bit Poster

Have edited post, however still confiused as the question gived you need to tick raid controllers must be on the same disk controller to get the answer correct. However this appears to not be the case.

If this question does come up in the ms exam it self do i say yes or no to this.

Raid controllers must be on the same controller :

Yes or no, bearing in mind if you do the review in the MS press book you have to say

True to the above.

5. Jakamoko
    Honorary Member

Jakamoko On the move again ...

Thank you :)

Certifications: MCP, A+, Network+
    WIP: Clarity
  6. d-Faktor
    Honorary Member

d-Faktor R.I.P - gone but never forgotten.

impossible. a raid controller already is a special purpose disk controller by itself.