1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

70-290 exam locations?

Discussion in 'Windows Server 2003 / 2008 / 2012 Exams' started by RichGK, May 28, 2008.

1. RichGK

RichGK Bit Poster

I'm trying to find out where I can sit the 70-290 exam but seem to be going round in circles when trying to glean this information from the Microsoft site. Is there anywhere that lists exam centers in the UK?

I am in Worcestershire by the way!

Certifications: Dip Comp (Open)
    WIP: MCITP
  2. Boycie
    Honorary Member

Boycie Senior Beer Tester

Hi,

Go to;

http://www.thomsonprometric.com and search for your local centre.

Simon

Certifications: MCSA 2003, MCDST, A+, N+, CTT+, MCT
  3. RichGK

RichGK Bit Poster

They only list one location in Worcester which is also a training center (Advent). Do they allow you to just sit the exam also? I checked their site and can find no information about just sitting an exam.

I am surprised at the lack of places to sit this exam as I could find 4 places to do the Cisco exams in Worcester alone (not that I am doing that mind).

The Advent place would be ok, I was just wondering if there are more!

Certifications: Dip Comp (Open)
    WIP: MCITP
  4. Georges

Georges Bit Poster

I have found prometric next to useless. My previous exams were with Vue and I was able to schedule and exams at several locations and have a huge choice of dates. Now however the location have been chopped down to 2 and with very few places.