70-284 Exam - Managing Recipient Objects and Address Lists

Discussion in 'Exchange Exams' started by wzf9f9, Jun 3, 2005.

1. wzf9f9

wzf9f9 New Member

I was astounded to see that I scored 0 on the section: Managing Recipient Objects and Address Lists.

I have since researched the questions and the answers that I gave and I was proved correct.

Has anyone else had this problem. It seems that everyone I have spoken to recently has had the same thing happen to them and the one thing we had in common was that we all went with Thompson's Prometric. Oh and the software crashed 6 times on me. Got free re-take but that doesn't help if the same thing is going to happen again.

Again I have checked this answer with the Microsoft resources and found it to be correct.

There were others from that section also that I have researched and also seen to be correct. Have other people come across this problem with Prometric for the 70-284 exam. If not, what other companies do you recommend.

EDITED by mod staff for violation of NDA.

2. Phoenix
    Honorary Member

Phoenix 53656e696f7220 4d6f64

The exam is administred by microsoft, and any complaints on the questions should be directed it at them
    the exams are the same wherever taken (Be it VUE, Prometric, or anywhere else)

I must attest to not having much trouble with the 70-284 exam when I took it back in november, and I am not aware of any new revision being used this year

I must however ask that you re phrase your question as it violates both your NDA when taking the exam, and our T&C by posting copyrighted material from an exam, you just need to edit the part where you re post the question (para phrased or not) your more than welcome to ask the advice of others in similar positions :)

Welcome to the forums, and sorry for such a harsh greeting, but we dont want to get in any trouble for posting copyrighted material that breaches students NDAs :/

Edit: Seems a sen mod beat me to it ;)

Certifications: MCSE, MCITP, VCP
    WIP: > 0