70-270 Help!

Discussion in 'Windows 7 / 8 /10 Client Exams' started by scm7kag, Jul 27, 2007.

1. scm7kag

scm7kag New Member

Hi Guys,

Been working in IT for the last seven years and am looking at getting some certificates to say "I can do that".

Just started revising for the 270-70 exam, I have purchased the microsoft press book but need to know what are the best electronic study materials in terms of exam prep.

Any help will be greatly appreciated.

Thanks in advance.

2. BrizoH

BrizoH Byte Poster

I'm actually in the same situation, I've had various roles over 8 years from 1st Line Support to IT Manager. Currently in charge of Network Infrastructure at a Financial firm but I've never got round to getting certified so I've decided to go for it and aim for MCSA by the end of the year.

I'm planning to book the exam for 4-5 weeks time as otherwise I will just find an excuse to delay it.

Study materials - This forum, MS Press book, Exam Cram, Cramsession, CBT Nuggets, possibly some Exam sim software, depends what I can swing out of work :biggrin

Good luck

Certifications: CCNA, CCNA Security
    WIP: CCNP
  3. scm7kag

scm7kag New Member

Hi Brizoh,

Thanks for the quick reply. It sounds like you have the exact same set of circumstance that I have found myself in.

I started off as an Oracle developer, moved across to System Administrator and now up to IT Manager.

These are the same timescales that I am lookin at getting certified, so it might be good to bounce idea's off you from time to time.

Do you know any places where Cramsession, CBT Nuggets and exam sim software can be purchased?

Thanks

4. BrizoH

BrizoH Byte Poster

Certifications: CCNA, CCNA Security
    WIP: CCNP
  5. Theprof

Theprof Petabyte Poster

I agree with Brizoh I am pretty much using the same study material but I also use Preplogic tests for practice aside from just transcenders.

Certifications: A+ | CCA | CCAA | Network+ | MCDST | MCSA | MCP (270, 271, 272, 290, 291) | MCTS (70-662, 70-663) | MCITP:EMA | VCA-DCV/Cloud/WM | VTSP | VCP5-DT | VCP5-DCV
    WIP: VCAP5-DCA/DCD | EMCCA