1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

70-270 Exam prep questions

Discussion in 'Training & Development' started by Repete, Jan 10, 2010.

1. Repete

Repete New Member

Hi there I'm a newbie

I have been studying for the 70-270 (self-study) and was hoping someone could point me in the direction of some trustworthy exam prep questions as I would like to find out if the ifno i have been studying in 'inline' with the exam.(no brain dumps or cheats pls!!)

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 10, 2010
    Certifications: A+,N+
    WIP: MCSA
  2. beaumontdvd

beaumontdvd Kilobyte Poster

Just out of interest how much bigger is the 270 compared to the 272 and 271?
    Im starting to study it, I believe some of the books have exam prep questions on the cd.

There are many online, maybe try and flick through a few websites so you get a taste of the differnt questions, good luck, let me know how you do.

Regards,

Dave

Certifications: 070-271, 070-272, (MCDST)Level 1,2,3 NVQ
    WIP: 070-270, A+, N+, S+,MCDST 7 Upgrade
  3. wagnerk
    Highly Decorated Member Award

wagnerk aka kitkatninja Moderator

Try Preplogic, Transcender, Boson, Measure-Up, etc...

-ken

Certifications: CITP, PGCert, BSc, HNC, LCGI, PTLLS, MCT, MCITP, MCTS, MCSE, MCSA:M, MCSA, MCDST, MCP, MTA, MCAS, MOS (Master), A+, N+, S+, ACA, VCA, etc... & 2nd Degree Black Belt
    WIP: PGDip
  4. JonnyMX

JonnyMX Petabyte Poster

I don't think you can say it's 'bigger', after all, it's one exam rather than two.
    As I understand it, 271 and 272 deal more with supporting issues on a desktop and don't deal with networking or a domain in any great deal, other than the basic troubleshooting of not being able to logon or print etc.

270 takes a more domain-oriented view of supporting XP. It includes installation and looks at firewalls, shares, hardware profiles etc. My perception was that it was a more holistic view and hence maybe a little bit more complicated if you haven't been exposed to a network/domain environment.

Certifications: MCT, MCTS, i-Net+, CIW CI, Prince2, MSP, MCSD
  5. Repete

Repete New Member

Certifications: A+,N+
    WIP: MCSA