1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

70-270 exam fees/vouchers?

Discussion in 'Windows Vista / 7 / 8 Client Exams' started by juice142, May 16, 2006.

1. juice142

juice142 Megabyte Poster

Having decided (I think) :blink to delay the Network+ exam and jump into the 70-270 study does anybody know the cheapest option to pay for the exam? I'll be sitting it at a Pearson VUE test centre.

Thanks for your help,

J.

Certifications: BSc (Hons), A+, Network+
    WIP: 70-270, MCSA
  2. Modey

Modey Terabyte Poster

If you buy a voucher from www.getcertified4less.com then an MS voucher will cost you about 90-93 quid depending on payment which can affect the exchange rate you get a little.

It will be £103.40 (inc vat) if you pay via VUE. You can get 15% off that if you buy the MS Press book though. In fact I should still have that voucher as I didn't use it. Lemme know if you want to use it, it should bring it down to just under the Gercertified price. (that's if you use it as a promo code whilst buying from VUE)

Certifications: A+, N+, MCP, MCDST, MCSA 2K3, MCTS, MOS, MTA, MCT, MCITP:EDST7, MCSA W7, Citrix CCA, ITIL Foundation
    WIP: Nada
  3. juice142

juice142 Megabyte Poster

Thanks Modey! I've just ordered the very same book today so I should have the voucher but a kind offer nonetheless. :thumbleft

Thanks again,

J.

Certifications: BSc (Hons), A+, Network+
    WIP: 70-270, MCSA