70-270 :Different MS Press books in market

Discussion in 'Windows 7 / 8 /10 Client Exams' started by adeelmpk, Apr 10, 2008.

1. adeelmpk

adeelmpk Bit Poster

Hi All,

I have been given a MS Press 70-270 training book with white cover by a friend which has been lying in his cupboard for ages. I have been to amazon website and seen another book with blue cover, I am not sure if the one I've got is outdated to prepare for 70-270 exam, please advise.

The one I have got is [​IMG]

The One I am looking at amazon web site is : http://www.amazon.co.uk/MCSA-Self-P...bs_sr_2?ie=UTF8&s=books&qid=1207817912&sr=8-2

Thanks and appreciate your professional advise

WIP: MCSE
  2. simongrahamuk
    Honorary Member

simongrahamuk Hmmmmmmm?

that looks like it is the first edition. this will not have any info on sp2, so you may be better off getting the more upto date version.

3. scottishdave

scottishdave New Member

I have the latest MS Press books and they do have blue covers. I'd agree with Simon and get the more up to date versions.

Certifications: MCP
    WIP: MCSE, Security+, CCNA
  4. BosonMichael
    Honorary Member Highly Decorated Member Award 500 Likes Award

BosonMichael Yottabyte Poster

What they said. :)

Certifications: CISSP, MCSE+I, MCSE: Security, MCSE: Messaging, MCDST, MCDBA, MCTS, OCP, CCNP, CCDP, CCNA Security, CCNA Voice, CNE, SCSA, Security+, Linux+, Server+, Network+, A+
    WIP: Just about everything!