70-270 classroom for selfstudy

Discussion in 'Windows 7 / 8 /10 Client Exams' started by intuicja7, Oct 31, 2005.

1. corbpm

corbpm Bit Poster

I had the same question from the Directors (i was spotted sitting there), at work i had 4 missed calls while gone (I manage the phone system as well!) , the Chillout room was being used for lunch and the radio was on, the meeting rooms had meetings in them.

The car on the other hand was quiet, not to cold (having overactive thyroid gland helps there !) and is now going to be my prefered study place.

Oh and one of the directors was 'Desperate' to find me because his musicmatch wasn't playing his MP3's (speaker plugged in wrong place) and had been round the building looking for me, is there a Cert for Active Sync (for his PDA) and Musicmatch ?? Oh and the Senior IT guy here (with his degree!) was at the pub quaffing 3 pints.

Certifications: 70-290
    WIP: 70-270 then onwards to MCSE
  2. Rostros22

Rostros22 Kilobyte Poster

Because of what the MCDST stands for it would be relevant to my current job so I may actually stand a chance getting my tight boss to pay for some training. I of course would prefer to become an MCSE but this will be out of my own pocket. That is the only reason why :biggrin

Certifications: ITIL Certs, F.A.S.T Auditor Certs
    WIP: None - Application with Police
  3. mojorisin

mojorisin Kilobyte Poster

It's amazing how they think about the important things during a working day lol :biggrin :blink :biggrin

Meetings ???? and excuse to drink coffee and eat cakes if you ask me

I used to lie on the grass outside during the summer months ?? and sometimes in the car when it was rainging anything to get away from the desk and phone :blink

WIP: Microsoft 365 Identity and Services MD-100